I’m here to help the Biden campaign! I’ve generated some taglines for the campaign!
- Joe Biden: Will not tell you to drink bleach.
- Joe Biden: Will not endorse massive concentration camps.
- Joe Biden: Will not sell out US farmers to the Chinese.
- Joe Biden: Will not do horrible things just to do horrible things.
These are all good reasons to Vote for Joe.
I’ve been reading the leaks around the Bolton book — a book that, at this point, he should simply leak online. Either everything in that book is true, and thus classifiable, or lies, and not classifiable. They cannot be both classifiable and not simultaneously. (I played the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy Infocom Game back in the day. The final puzzle was being able to hold TEA and NO TEA simultaneously. Reading the response to the Bolton book feels like that puzzle.)
One thing we have learned is that:
- SOMEONE in the White House keeps hiring these terrible people!
- These terrible people get angry and quit and write books!
- And then it’s revealed they are terrible! Surprise!
John Bolton is a straight up terrible person but he had a front row seat to even more horrible people and for all his horribleness he never endorsed putting Uighurs into concentration camps — unlike, apparently, Trump, who is totally ok with it.
Also, Trump has decided:
- His thing in Tulsa is to be a giant super spreader jamboree.
- Wearing masks is a sign of being anti-Trump.
- Testing is bad because it makes his numbers look bad.
- No one should know about people dying from COVID-19.
Here’s a quote:
President Trump was asked about his upcoming indoor campaign rally by Gray Television’s Jacqueline Policastro:
POLICASTRO: Coronavirus cases are rising in 22 states, including Oklahoma, where you plan to hold a big rally this week. Aren’t you worried about people getting sick?
TRUMP: No, because if you look, the numbers are very minuscule compared to what it was. It’s dying out.
That’s going to go on his tombstone.
I’m reaching a point where I am honestly confused why anyone supports this guy any more. I don’t know. I don’t get it. I watch the Trump apologists roll out the same game plan time after time after time. And I don’t get it.
I’m just at a point where I don’t understand at all. And yet 38% of voters out there do. I’m totally ok if that 38% gets together, maskless, in an enclosed arena, and gets all sweaty together — as long as they stay the hell away from the rest of us.
Trump is busy raging on Twitter about SCOTUS. Pretty sure John Roberts is giving him the finger for fun. “I kept DACA because of a paperwork error” indeed.
- 24,937,877 tested for covid.
- 2,145,963 cases found.
- 118,199 dead.
- 62,675 cases in MD with 3,032 dead
- 1 in 136 have it in Howard County — didn’t creep any closer today.